ZZZQUIL LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 50mg; per 30mL; warming berry flavor; contains sodium 23mg/30mL and alcohol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for ZZZQUIL LIQUID:
Relief of occasional sleeplessness.
50mg at bedtime as needed.
Asthma. Emphysema. Chronic bronchitis. Glaucoma. Cardiovascular disease. GI or GU obstruction. Reevaluate if no response or symptoms persist after 2 weeks. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Concomitant other diphenhydramine products (including topicals): not recommended. Additive effects with other antihistamines, anticholinergics, sedatives, tranquilizers or other nighttime cold/fu products (eg, NyQuil); avoid.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Liquicaps—12, 24, 48; Liq—6oz, 12oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Predicting Pain Chronicization After Spine Surgery
- Chronic Low Back Pain Levels Vary Between Sex and Race
- FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?
- Errors in Clinical Notes Generated by Speech Recognition Are Not Uncommon
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?