Generic Name and Formulations:
Meclizine HCl 25mg; orally-disintegrating thin strips; citrus flavor.
Indications for ZENTRIP:
Motion sickness prophylaxis.
Dissolve on tongue. 1 or 2 strips once daily, start 1 hour prior to travel.
Chronic respiratory disease (eg, emphysema, bronchitis). Glaucoma. GI or urinary obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Alcohol, sedatives, or tranquilizers potentiate CNS depression.
Drowsiness, sedation, dry mouth.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Quantity of Opioids Prescribed Linked to Higher Patient-Reported Consumption
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Give Thanks: The Role of Gratitude in Combating Burnout
- Persistent Back Pain Linked to Earlier Mortality in Older Women
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective on Experimental Pain Threshold and Tolerance, Not Intensity
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain