VICKS SINEX 12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; contains benzalkonium chloride, camphor, eucalyptol, menthol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for VICKS SINEX 12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY:
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12hrs; max 2 doses/24hrs for 3 days.
Children <2yrs old.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Nasal discomfort (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing), rebound congestion.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis