VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN FLAVOR GLIDES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vitamin A 2500Units, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.7mg, niacin 15mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 33 IU, folic acid 0.4mg, Vit. K 20mcg, calcium 200mg, chromium 12mcg, copper 2mg, iron 18mg, iodine 38mcg, magnesium 40mg, manganese 2mg, molybdenum 75mcg, potassium 40mg, selenium 55mcg, zinc 15mg, lutein 250mcg; per caplet; berry breeze flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV MULTI-VITAMIN FLAVOR GLIDES:
One caplet daily with a meal.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Tetracycline absorption blocked by iron, calcium.
Flavor glides—50, 100
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Chronic Spinal Pain and Depression: Does One Represent a Risk Factor for the Other?
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Persistence of Post-Traumatic CRPS Associated With Initial Pain Sensitization
- Comparable Incidence, Intensity of Tourniquet Pain With Infraclavicular, Axillary Brachial Plexus Blocks
- Many Patients Withhold Information From Clinicians
- Shifting Pattern Seen for Primary Care Office Visits
- Questionnaire Reliably Predicts Effect of Migraine on Work-Related Duties
- Clinicians Must Do Their Part to Address Inaccurate Online Health Information