VIACTIV CALCIUM FLAVOR GLIDES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium, elemental (as carbonate) 500mg, Vit. D 200Units, Vit. K 40mcg; per caplet; vanilla flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for VIACTIV CALCIUM FLAVOR GLIDES:
One caplet twice daily with meals.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. Absorption decreased by corticosteroids, foods such as rhubarb, spinach, bran. May inhibit iron absorption (separate dosing). Monitor oral anticoagulants.
Chews—60, 100; Flavor glides—60, 110
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Non-Opioid Therapies for Pain Management in the ED
- CBT vs Pain Education for Chronic Pain in Low-Income Clinics
- Risks Associated With Intra-Articular Lumbar Facet Joint Injections of Triamcinolone Acetonide for Low Back Pain
- Factors Predicting Pain Outcomes After TKR for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Disc Herniation With Radiculopathy Treatment Using Targeted Indwelling ESI
- Exploring the Connections Between Neuropathic Pain and Comorbid Mood Disorders
- Medical Marijuana Laws, Dispensaries May Reduce Deaths From Opioid Overdose
- Ketamine Infusion May Be Effective for the Short-Term Relief of CRPS-Associated Pain
- An Avenue for the Development of Opioid Adjuncts for Enhanced Analgesia, Reduced Abuse Potential
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy May Effectively Reduce Cervicogenic Headache Days
- Peripherally Acting Opioid and Cannabinoid May Be Effective for Neuropathic Pain
- Positive Affect, Resilience, and Pain in MS With Chronic Pain
- Addressing Clinician Burnout at the Institutional Level
- Glucosamine vs Ibuprofen for Painful Temporomandibular Joint Osteoarthritis
- Chronic Pain in Adolescents and Alexithymia