VCF PERSONAL LUBRICANT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, glycerin, propylene glycol, polyquaternium-5; water-based gel; contains parabens.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF PERSONAL LUBRICANT:
Apply a small amount as needed.
Does not provide contraception or protection from STDs. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA Takes Steps to Reconcile Needs of Patients With Chronic Pain, Efforts to Curb Opioid Epidemic
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- To Improve Healthcare Policy, Congress Needs More Physicians
- Emergency Physicians Offer Recommendations for Identifying and Managing Opioid Use Disorder
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- The Ethical Argument Against Publishing Medical Research: What Responsibility Do Journal Editors Have?
- Poll: Should Migraineurs Avoid Headache Triggers?