November 11, 2016
The authors noted that comparative effectiveness studies to evaluate the incremental benefits and harms of a treat-to-target strategy over a treat-to-avoid-symptoms strategy should be a priority.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain