UNISOM SLEEPGELS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Diphenhydramine HCl 50mg; gelcaps.
Indications for UNISOM SLEEPGELS:
Short-term (≤ 2 weeks) treatment of insomnia.
50mg at bedtime.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Glaucoma. Hyperthyroidism. Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. GI or urinary obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Potentiates CNS depression with alcohol, other CNS depressants. Concomitant diphenhydramine products (including topicals): not recommended. Additive effects with other other anticholinergics.
Drowsiness, dizziness, anticholinergic effects, paradoxical excitement.
Gelcaps—8, 16, 32, 64
Tabs—8, 16, 32, 48, 64
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- CDC: 8.8% of Individuals in the United States Uninsured in First Half of 2018
- Patient Experiences Shed Light on Diagnostic Errors
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Wikipedia in Medical Education: An Educator's Guide to Crowdsourcing