TUDORZA PRESSAIR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aclidinium bromide 400mcg/actuation; dry powder for oral inhalation.
Indications for TUDORZA PRESSAIR:
Long-term, maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
400mcg twice daily.
Milk protein sensitivity.
Not for initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Discontinue immediately if hypersensitivity reactions occur; consider alternative therapy. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant anticholinergic agents.
Headache, nasopharyngitis, cough, diarrhea, sinusitis; paradoxical bronchospasm.
Dry powder inhaler—60 doses
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis