Generic Name and Formulations:
Tolnaftate 1%; crm; pwd; soln; aerosol pwd or liq.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for TINACTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply twice daily for up to 4 weeks. Maintenance or prophylaxis: apply once daily. May apply powder in shoes and socks.
Crm—15g, 30g; Pwd—45g, 90g; Soln—10mL; Aerosol Pwd—3.5oz, 5oz; Aerosol Liq—4oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis