TERAZOL 3 SUPPOSITORIES Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Terconazole 80mg; vaginal supp.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for TERAZOL 3 SUPPOSITORIES:
1 applicator or supp vaginally at bedtime for 3 consecutive nights.
Confirm diagnosis by KOH smears and/or cultures. If ineffective, reconfirm diagnosis before repeating therapy. Discontinue if anaphylaxis, toxic epidermal necrolysis, fever, chills, irritation, or sensitization occurs. Concomitant use of contraceptive diaphragm with supp: not recommended. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Crm: headache, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain. Supp: localized burning, genital pain, fever, chills.
Crm—20g (w. applicator); Supp—3 (w. applicator)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Quantity of Opioids Prescribed Linked to Higher Patient-Reported Consumption
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Drug Overdose Mortality Rates Rising in the United States
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Give Thanks: The Role of Gratitude in Combating Burnout
- Persistent Back Pain Linked to Earlier Mortality in Older Women
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective on Experimental Pain Threshold and Tolerance, Not Intensity
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain