STUART ONE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1100 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 10mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 0.8mg, Vit. C 6mg, Vit. D 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as carbonyl) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 10mg; DHA from Algal (schizochytrium) oil 200mg; gel caps.
Indications for STUART ONE:
Nutritional supplementation prior to conception, throughout pregnancy, during the postnatal period.
1 capsule daily with food or as directed.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- CDC: 8.8% of Individuals in the United States Uninsured in First Half of 2018
- Patient Experiences Shed Light on Diagnostic Errors
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Wikipedia in Medical Education: An Educator's Guide to Crowdsourcing