No association was found between current statin use and the risk of developing systemic lupus erythematosus.
Diffuse alveolar hemorrhage in childhood-onset SLE is associated with serious disease flares, and is complicated by sepsis and high mortality rate.
Adjunctive subcutaneous belimumab plus standard care improves SLE Responder Index response and decreases disease flares
The Montreal Cognitive Assessment is superior to the Mini-Mental State Examination at detecting cognitive dysfunction in SLE.
A genetic variant that is associated with both multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus erythematosus has been identified.
A multidisciplinary group of international experts has released recommendations for the use of biologics in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Women who consume a moderate amount of alcohol daily had a reduced risk of developing systemic lupus erythematosus compared with women who did not consume alcohol at all.
Patients with systemic lupus erythematosus without overt neuropsychiatric symptoms displayed impairment of working spatial memory and cognitive dysfunction.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Greater Temporal Summation of Pain in HIV With Chronic Pain
- FDA Warns Two Companies About Bogus Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- A Potential Biomarker for Predicting Antibody Treatment Efficacy in Migraine