Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1700 IU (as acetate and beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 15mg, pyridoxine 2.5mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 5mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, iron (polysaccharide iron complex) 29mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; caplets; mixed berry flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and iodine-free.
Indications for SELECT-OB:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
May be chewed or swallowed whole. 1 caplet daily.
Pernicious anemia. Hemochromatosis. Iron storage disease. Chronic hemolytic anemia. Pyridoxine responsive anemia. Liver cirrhosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Radiofrequency Denervation Efficacious in Treating Thoracic Zygapophyseal Joint Pain
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Prescribed Opioids Difficulties Scale Effective for Assessing Concerns of Patients With Chronic Pain
- Predictors of Opioid Overdose in High-Risk Users
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Novel Oral Treatment Safe, Effective for Migraine Headache Relief
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Methadone Improves Short-Term Outcomes Better Than Morphine in Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Hospital-Owned Practices Associated With Positive Workplace Perceptions Among Staff
- Optimal Strategies for Opioid Weaning After Ambulatory Surgery
- Chinese Traditional Medicine Showed Effectiveness on Pain, Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer