Generic Name and Formulations:
Coal tar 2%; foam.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SCYTERA:
To relieve symptoms of psoriasis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 1–4 times daily.
Do not use for prolonged periods. Do not apply in or around the rectum, genital area, or groin. Conditions that require application over a large area of the body. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvements. Avoid eyes sun, or UV light. May stain clothing, contact lenses, hair. Flammable. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with other forms of antipsoriatic therapy (eg, UV radiation, prescription drugs).
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis