SALEX SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 6%.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for SALEX SHAMPOO:
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. May repeat treatment as needed.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–11yrs: see literature.
Children <2yrs old.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Active varicella or influenza virus: not recommended. Children, renally or hepatically impaired: monitor for salicylism (esp. with prolonged use over large areas). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Skin irritation, excessive erythema, scaling.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis