RESOURCE NO SUGAR ADDED HEALTH SHAKE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk, milk protein concentrate, nonfat dry milk), carbohydrate (maltodextrin), fat (corn oil, butterfat), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry flavors; gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE NO SUGAR ADDED HEALTH SHAKE:
Supplemental feeding for patients with carbohydrate-controlled, sodium-controlled, or diabetic diets.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Predicting Pain Chronicization After Spine Surgery
- Chronic Low Back Pain Levels Vary Between Sex and Race
- FDA Approval of Medication With a Digital Monitoring System: Major Breakthrough or "Brave New World"?
- Errors in Clinical Notes Generated by Speech Recognition Are Not Uncommon
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?