RESOURCE 2.0 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium and sodium caseinate, arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sugar, maltodextrin), fat (canola, MCT oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla creme, orange creme flavors; lactose-, and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE 2.0:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with fluid/volume restriction or with elevated nutritional and wound healing needs.
Adults and Children:
High-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—32oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain