RESOURCE 2.0 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium and sodium caseinate, arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sugar, maltodextrin), fat (canola, MCT oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla creme, orange creme flavors; lactose-, and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE 2.0:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with fluid/volume restriction or with elevated nutritional and wound healing needs.
Adults and Children:
High-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—32oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis