REFRESH CLASSIC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyvinyl alcohol 1.4%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln; preservative-free.
Indications for REFRESH CLASSIC:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops in affected eye(s) as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Chronic Neuropathic Pain Updated Classification by IASP for ICD-11
- Buprenorphine-Naloxone Found to Be More Cost-Effective Than Extended-Release Naltrexone
- Ultrasound-Guided C2 Coblation May Be Effective for Cervicogenic Headache
- Meta-Analysis of Opioid Treatment for Chronic Noncancer Pain
- Opioids Found to Increase Risk for Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Particularly in HIV
- Reviewing the Use of Buprenorphine in Perioperative Pain Management
- Early Physical Therapy for Musculoskeletal Pain May Reduce Opioid Use
- External Trigeminal Nerve Stimulation May Alleviate Migraine Pain
- IASP Updates Diagnosis Criteria for Chronic Primary Pain for ICD-11
- Galcanezumab Provides Persistent Preventive Effects in Episodic, Chronic Migraine
- Comparable Analgesia With Low-Dose IV Ketamine, Morphine for Acute Pain
- Benzodiazepines, if Prescribed, May Not Affect Methadone Treatment Retention
- When Opioid Prescribing Guidelines Become Rules
- IV Fluid Confers No Significant Treatment Effect on Migraine Pain
- American Headache Society Releases Position Statement on Novel Preventive and Acute Migraine Treatments