The available evidence suggests that radiofrequency ablation is a feasible treatment option for chronic hip pain associated with degenerative diseases.
Radiofrequency ablation of the basivertebral nerve may lead to significant short-term reductions in pain and functional disability in patients with chronic low back pain.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Cannabis Use High in Migraine
- Sustained-Release Sodium Nitrite for Diabetic Neuropathic Pain Not Associated With Headaches
- Percutaneous Electrolysis May Be Useful Adjunct for Subacromial Pain Syndrome
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- Clonidine May Not Improve Post-Cesarean Delivery Analgesia
- Recommendations for Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Tolerance
- Vertebroplasty Comparable With Placebo for Acute Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Capsaicin 8% Patch May Be Effective in Neuropathic Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Prior Authorization Policy May Help Reduce Long-Acting Opioid Use