PRENA1 PEARL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 30mg, Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 1.7mg, Vit.B2 2mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folic acid (as Folmax) 1.4mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, iron (as ferrous fumerate and ferric sodium) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as oxide) 7.5mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200mg; per softgel; contains gelatin.
Indications for PRENA1 PEARL:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- FDA Approves Minimally-Invasive, Non-Drug Therapy for Pain Management
- Chronic Migraine and Medication Overuse Headache Linked to Stress
- Set of Personality Traits May Predict Prescription Drug Use, Misuse in Young Adults
- The Opioid Crisis: District by District
- Opioid Administration, Prescribing in the ED on the Decline in Recent Years