Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.6mg, niacinamide 17mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 50mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, iodine (as potassium iodide) 175mcg, iron (polysaccharide iron complex 22mg + heme iron polypeptide as Proferrin 6mg), copper (as cupric sulfate) 0.8mg, selenium (as sodium selenate) 65mcg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; tabs.
Indications for PreferaOB:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
PreferaOB—90; PreferaOB + DHA (30 tabs + 30 softgels)—60; PreferaOB ONE—30
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis