Poly-Vitamin Chewable Tablets w/Fluoride Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2500 IU, thiamine 1.05mg, riboflavin 1.2mg, niacin 13.5mg, pyridoxine 1.05mg, Vit. B12 4.5mcg, folic acid 0.3mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 15 IU, fluoride (as sodium) 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg; chew tabs; assorted orange, grape, and cherry flavors.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Poly-Vitamin Chewable Tablets w/Fluoride :
Nutritional supplement, prevention of dental caries where water fluoridation <0.6ppm.
Base dose on fluoride content of water. <4yrs: use drops. <6mos: not recommended. If fluoride content <0.3ppm: 6mos–3yrs: 0.25mg fluoride/day; 3–6yrs: 0.5mg fluoride/day; 6–16yrs: 1mg fluoride/day. If fluoride content 0.3–0.6ppm: 6mos–3yrs: not recommended; 3–6yrs: 0.25mg fluoride/day; 6–16yrs: 0.5mg fluoride/day.
Water fluoridation >0.6ppm.
Dental fluorosis in chronic overdosage. Account for other sources of flouride.
Insoluble calcium fluoride with dairy products.
Formerly known under the brand name Poly-Vi-Flor.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics