The FDA has announced a new policy to expedite reviews of generic drug applications in cases where competition is limited.
Medical marijuana, as a botanical and a scheduled drug does not fit the FDA paradigm for drug approval, a major impediment to its use in research.
The revisions limit resident workweeks to 80 hours, but also extend shifts from 16 to 24 hours.
President Donald Trump's executive order that bans nationals of 7 countries from entering the United States for at least 90 days will have a deleterious effect on graduate medical education.
The Alliance for Balanced Pain Management Urges Congress to Provide Better Access to Pain TreatmentsJuly 07, 2016
Need to expand access to non-opioid therapies
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Supervised Injection Sites: Facts, Information, Pros, and Cons
- Chronic Pain May Be a Contributing Factor to Suicide
- Striking a Balance Between Opioid Surveillance and Patient Privacy
- Demographic Characteristics of Pregnant Women With Opioid Use Disorder
- Effects of Mindfulness Therapy, Pharmacologic Prophylaxis on Catecholamine Levels in Migraine
- Perioperative Pain Management in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Reviewing the Efficacy of Intrathecal Morphine, Ziconotide for Cancer- and Noncancer Chronic Pain
- Seven-Item Pain Intensity Measure Reliable in Individuals With Dementia
- Factors Associated With Suboptimal Interscalene Brachial Plexus Block for Arthroscopy
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- Scholarship Support Limited for Veterans Enrolling in MD Programs
- Alpha and Beta Band Activity in MS-Related Chronic Pain
- New Opioid-Induced Constipation Management Guidelines Available