The FDA has announced a new policy to expedite reviews of generic drug applications in cases where competition is limited.
Medical marijuana, as a botanical and a scheduled drug does not fit the FDA paradigm for drug approval, a major impediment to its use in research.
The revisions limit resident workweeks to 80 hours, but also extend shifts from 16 to 24 hours.
President Donald Trump's executive order that bans nationals of 7 countries from entering the United States for at least 90 days will have a deleterious effect on graduate medical education.
The Alliance for Balanced Pain Management Urges Congress to Provide Better Access to Pain TreatmentsJuly 07, 2016
Need to expand access to non-opioid therapies
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis