PIVOT 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, whey protein hydrolysate, L-arginine), carbohydrates (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (structured lipid [MCT, interesterified sardine oil], soy, canola oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PIVOT 1.5 CAL:
Sole-source or supplemental tube-feeding for metabolically stressed, immunosuppressed patients.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Very-high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis