PHISODERM SKIN CLEANSING BAR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, glycerin, petrolatum, lanolin, etc; fragrance-free; skin cleanser.
Indications for PHISODERM SKIN CLEANSING BAR:
Adults and Children:
Use as cleanser as needed. Rinse thoroughly.
Deep Cleaning, Sensitive Skin, Facial polish—6oz
Skin Care Kit—1 (includes pHisoderm foaming facial wash, pHisoderm nurturing toner, pHisoderm daily moisturizer with SPF 15)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis