PHISODERM DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 5%, emollients.
Indications for PHISODERM DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15:
Dry skin. Sunscreen.
Apply liberally before sun exposure.
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply liberally before sun exposure.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Emollients + sunscreens.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Greater Temporal Summation of Pain in HIV With Chronic Pain
- FDA Warns Two Companies About Bogus Opioid Addiction Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- A Potential Biomarker for Predicting Antibody Treatment Efficacy in Migraine