PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Standardized sennosides 8.6mg; per strip; grape-flavored.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS:
<2yrs: not recommended. Allow strip to dissolve on tongue. 2–5yrs: 1 strip daily; max 2 strips/24hrs. 6–11yrs: 2 strips daily; max 4 strips/24hrs. Results usually within 6–12hrs; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Chronic Spinal Pain and Depression: Does One Represent a Risk Factor for the Other?
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Persistence of Post-Traumatic CRPS Associated With Initial Pain Sensitization
- Comparable Incidence, Intensity of Tourniquet Pain With Infraclavicular, Axillary Brachial Plexus Blocks
- Many Patients Withhold Information From Clinicians
- Shifting Pattern Seen for Primary Care Office Visits
- Questionnaire Reliably Predicts Effect of Migraine on Work-Related Duties
- Clinicians Must Do Their Part to Address Inaccurate Online Health Information