PEDIA-LAX GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 1 supp rectally daily. Results usually within 15–60 mins; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Chronic Neuropathic Pain Updated Classification by IASP for ICD-11
- Buprenorphine-Naloxone Found to Be More Cost-Effective Than Extended-Release Naltrexone
- Ultrasound-Guided C2 Coblation May Be Effective for Cervicogenic Headache
- Meta-Analysis of Opioid Treatment for Chronic Noncancer Pain
- Opioids Found to Increase Risk for Community-Acquired Pneumonia, Particularly in HIV
- Reviewing the Use of Buprenorphine in Perioperative Pain Management
- Early Physical Therapy for Musculoskeletal Pain May Reduce Opioid Use
- External Trigeminal Nerve Stimulation May Alleviate Migraine Pain
- IASP Updates Diagnosis Criteria for Chronic Primary Pain for ICD-11
- Galcanezumab Provides Persistent Preventive Effects in Episodic, Chronic Migraine
- Comparable Analgesia With Low-Dose IV Ketamine, Morphine for Acute Pain
- Benzodiazepines, if Prescribed, May Not Affect Methadone Treatment Retention
- When Opioid Prescribing Guidelines Become Rules
- IV Fluid Confers No Significant Treatment Effect on Migraine Pain
- American Headache Society Releases Position Statement on Novel Preventive and Acute Migraine Treatments