OVULATION SCOPE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saliva estrogen test.
Quest Products, Inc.
Obtain saliva sample in AM, before brushing teeth, eating, drinking, smoking, etc. Clean lens (do not submerge), place small drop of saliva from under tongue on lens, allow saliva to dry completely. Read "fern" pattern with ovulation microscope (see literature).
Do not use as a contraceptive. Infection or acute inflammation of throat or mouth may interfere with results. Avoid exposing device to weather extremes.
Medications, smoking, alcohol, food residue may interfere with results.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis