OVACE PLUS WASH Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium sulfacetamide 10%; cleansing gel.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for OVACE PLUS WASH:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection.
Seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff: Wash affected areas twice daily (AM & PM). Apply to affected areas, massage into skin, rinse thoroughly, pat dry and repeat after 10–20 seconds. Repeat for 8–10 days; reduce frequency as conditon improves. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection: Massage into skin for 10–20 seconds then rinse; repeat for 8–10 days.
Discontinue if sensitization, rash, arthritis, fever or mouth sores develop. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Incompatible with silver preparations.
Local irritation; rare: Stevens-Johnson syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic toxic reactions.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis