O-CAL PRENATAL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2500 IU, Vit. C 70mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.6mg, niacin 17mg, pyridoxine 12mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 200mg, iron (as fumarate) 15mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as sulfate) 2mg; tabs.
Indications for O-CAL PRENATAL:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis