O-CAL PRENATAL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2500 IU, Vit. C 70mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.6mg, niacin 17mg, pyridoxine 12mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 200mg, iron (as fumarate) 15mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as sulfate) 2mg; tabs.
Indications for O-CAL PRENATAL:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- CDC: 8.8% of Individuals in the United States Uninsured in First Half of 2018
- Patient Experiences Shed Light on Diagnostic Errors
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Wikipedia in Medical Education: An Educator's Guide to Crowdsourcing