Generic Name and Formulations:
Poly-ureaurethane 16%; nail solution.
Cipher Pharmaceuticals US LLC
Indications for NUVAIL:
For managing signs/symptoms of nail dystrophy (eg, nail splitting, fragility) for intact or damaged nails.
Apply to affected nail(s) once daily before bedtime. Allow product to dry completely before applying pads or clothing. Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week.
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds.
Product is flammable. Do not allow product to come in contact with floors, countertops, furniture, or other finished surfaces; will stain. Persons sensitized to isocyanate: do not use. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs.
Ointments, creams, lotions may prevent film from forming correctly and reduce effectiveness if put on before application.
Stinging upon application.
Sol—15mL (w. applicator)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Persistence of Post-Traumatic CRPS Associated With Initial Pain Sensitization
- Blunted Cardiovascular Stress Reactivity in Fibromyalgia With Comorbid PTSD
- Name-Brand Medications Driving Spike in U.S. Drug Spending
- Physician Responsibility to Combat "Fake News" in Medicine
- The Future Of Robot Physicians: Is Artificial Intelligence Poised to Take Over Medicine?
- Chronic Spinal Pain and Depression: Does One Represent a Risk Factor for the Other?