Generic Name and Formulations:
Poly-ureaurethane 16%; nail solution.
Cipher Pharmaceuticals US LLC
Indications for NUVAIL:
For managing signs/symptoms of nail dystrophy (eg, nail splitting, fragility) for intact or damaged nails.
Apply to affected nail(s) once daily before bedtime. Allow product to dry completely before applying pads or clothing. Clean affected nails with nail polish remover once a week.
Do not apply directly to deep, open, or profusely bleeding wounds.
Product is flammable. Do not allow product to come in contact with floors, countertops, furniture, or other finished surfaces; will stain. Persons sensitized to isocyanate: do not use. Discontinue if redness or irritation occurs.
Ointments, creams, lotions may prevent film from forming correctly and reduce effectiveness if put on before application.
Stinging upon application.
Sol—15mL (w. applicator)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Electroacupuncture May Help Reduce Opioid Use in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis