Nurse practitioners are choosing primary care at a higher rate than physicians and physician assistants.
The NP failed to provide standard care.
Members of the House of Delegates have unanimously approved Optimal Team Practice at the American Academy of Physician Assistants 2017 conference.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Stages of Low Back Pain Have Specific Sets of Clinical Indicators
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Pain Interference Associated With Depression, Pain Self-Efficacy in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Factors Associated With Neuropathic Pain in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Fatal, Nonfatal Drug Overdoses
- Standardized SCS Workflow May Effectively Alleviate Failed Back Surgery Syndrome-Related Pain
- Marijuana Legalization and Opioid Prescribing Rates
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Interbrain Coupling During Handholding Associated With Analgesia, Empathy
- FDA Issues Warning to Companies Selling Kratom-Containing Products
- Recommendations Developed for Managing Postpartum Pain
- Cryoablation Efficacious for Cancer Pain, Review Finds
- Art Intervention Clinically Effective in Treating Cancer-Related Pain, Mood Symptoms
- Pain, Cognitive Dysfunction in SLE Mediated by Sleep Disturbance, Depression