NUK INFANT TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin, water, xylitol, sorbitol, propylene glycol, pectin, xanthan gum, colloidal silicone dioxide, calcium lactate, lactoferrin (from milk), lysozyme (from egg), lactoperoxidase (from milk); apple-banana flavor; fluoride-free.
NUK USA, LLC
Indications for NUK INFANT TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER:
Cleansing and soothing of teeth and gums.
<3 months: not recommended. ≥3 months: Massage gums and teeth with small amount using finger brush in the morning and at bedtime.
Tube—1.4oz (w. finger brush)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis