Pain management in athletes requires a clear understanding of the different types of pain and various factors that can contribute to pain in this population.
The Polyanalgesic Consensus Conference updated guidelines regarding the treatment of pain via intrathecal therapy.
Studies describing novel treatment avenues and/or complementary and alternative medicines for the treatment of pain in Parkinson's disease.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Reviewing the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Cannabis-Based Medicines for Chronic Neuropathic Pain
- Femoral Nerve Block Alone or in Combination With Sciatic Nerve Block for TKA: A Meta-Analysis
- Tackling the Chronic Pain and Opioid Use Disorder Crises Through Public-Private Partnerships
- How the City of San Francisco Is Tackling the Intertwined HIV/HCV and Opioid Epidemics
- The State of Drug Storage, Disposal Labeling Information for Opioid Analgesics
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Chronic Hip Pain: Reviewing the Evidence
- Opioid Use Disorder Treatment: Evidence-Based Guideline
- Betel Quid Addiction and Implications for Substance Use Disorder
- Low Back Pain: Contributing Factors, Prophylactic Strategies, and Effective Treatments
- Exparel Approved for Use as Interscalene Brachial Plexus Nerve Block
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation May Prevent Migraine in Adolescents
- Widespread Impact of Reducing Opioids, Adding IV Acetaminophen for Postsurgical Pain Management
- GI Safety Compared for NSAIDs in Patients With Arthritis
- Opioid Prescribing Trends in Patients With, Without Cancer
- DOJ Rescinds Protections Afforded by Americans With Disabilities Act