New Drug Application
The FDA has accepted a New Drug Application for an investigational topical twice-a-day product for the treatment of inflammation and pain in patients who have undergone ocular surgery.
US WorldMeds announced that the Food and Drug Administration has accepted for Priority Review the New Drug Application for lofexidine to manage the symptoms associated with opioid withdrawal and to facilitate completion of opioid discontinuation treatment.
Eli Lily announced positive results from a Phase 3 trial of their first-in-class drug lasmiditan for the acute treatment of migraine.
The FDA has announced a new policy to expedite reviews of generic drug applications in cases where competition is limited.
The Food and Drug Administration has accepted for review the New Drug Application for Zilretta for the treatment of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Half of the Responders to Our Poll Agree With the Approval of Dsuvia: We Want to Hear From You
- Daily Alcohol Use May Drive Chronic Pain in Adults With HIV
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- AHA/ACC Release Updated Guidelines for Cholesterol Management
- Women Fed Soy Formula as Infants More Likely to Experience Menstrual Pain