NEOCATE JUNIOR PP
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (fractionated coconut oil, canola oil, high oleic safflower oil), iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; unflavored or tropical fruit flavor.
Indications for NEOCATE JUNIOR:
Feeding children ages 1–10yrs with severe GI tract impairment, malabsorption, multiple food protein intolerance, cow milk protein intolerance or other conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz. May use SHS flavor packets with unflavored formula.
Children's formula with iron.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Opioids: Clinician Concern and Prescribing Practices
- Quantity of Opioids Prescribed Linked to Higher Patient-Reported Consumption
- Ensuring Safety During Long-Term Opioid Therapy
- Screening for Hyperglycemia Prior to Steroid Injections for Chronic Pain
- Drug Overdose Mortality Rates Rising in the United States
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Give Thanks: The Role of Gratitude in Combating Burnout
- Persistent Back Pain Linked to Earlier Mortality in Older Women
- Cannabinoids May Be Effective on Experimental Pain Threshold and Tolerance, Not Intensity
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain