Generic Name and Formulations:
Spinosad 0.9%; topical suspension; contains benzyl alcohol.
Indications for NATROBA:
Adults and Children:
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply to dry scalp and hair until adequately covered; use up to 120mL (one bottle). Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water. May repeat treatment once if live lice is seen after 7 days. May remove dead lice and nits with nit comb. Wash hands after application. Wash or dryclean bedding or clothing appropriately.
For use on dry scalp and hair only. Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Neonates. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Application site erythema, ocular erythema.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Manual Therapy vs Opioids for Management of Shoulder, Spine Pain
- Kinesiophobia May Be Associated With Greater Cutaneous Allodynia in Migraine
- Intervention by Pharmacists May Effectively Reduce Use of Inappropriate Medications in the Elderly
- PainDETECT May Not Be Optimal to Detect Neuropathic Components of Orofacial Pain
- Topical Migraine Trigger Point Treatment as Effective as Injection
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Prescription Digital Therapeutic Approved for Opioid Use Disorder
- Persistence of Post-Traumatic CRPS Associated With Initial Pain Sensitization
- Blunted Cardiovascular Stress Reactivity in Fibromyalgia With Comorbid PTSD
- Name-Brand Medications Driving Spike in U.S. Drug Spending
- Physician Responsibility to Combat "Fake News" in Medicine
- The Future Of Robot Physicians: Is Artificial Intelligence Poised to Take Over Medicine?
- Chronic Spinal Pain and Depression: Does One Represent a Risk Factor for the Other?