Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 1%; crm; gel.
Sebela Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for NAFTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Crm: apply daily. Gel: apply twice daily. If no improvement within 4 wks, discontinue and reevaluate. Wash hands after application.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smear and/or culture. Avoid occlusive dressings, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Burning, stinging, dryness, erythema, itching, local irritation.
Crm, Gel—40g, 60g, 90g
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Serum Vitamin D Levels and Risk for Migraine
- Rimegepant Orally Dissolving Formulation Provides Rapid Relief From Acute Migraine
- Updated Evidence-Based Recommendations for Buprenorphine Treatment
- Business Degree Increasingly Useful for Doctors
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain