NAFTIN 2% GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 2%.
Indications for NAFTIN 2% GEL:
Interdigital tinea pedis.
Adults and Children:
T. pedis/cruris: <12yrs: not established. ≥12yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks. T. corporis: <2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks.
Not for ophthalmic, oral or intravaginal use. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Application site reactions, pruritus.
Crm, Gel—45g, 60g
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis