Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum hydroxide 200mg, magnesium hydroxide 200mg, simethicone 20mg; per 5mL; liq; cherry, mint, and original flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MYLANTA:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
10–20mL between meals and at bedtime or as needed; max 90mL/day (Supreme), 120mL/day (Reg str), 60mL/day (Max str).
Use Children's forms.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- FDA Takes Steps to Reconcile Needs of Patients With Chronic Pain, Efforts to Curb Opioid Epidemic
- DFN-02 Nasal Spray Safe, Effective for Acute Treatment of Episodic Migraine
- Stat Consult: Chronic Low Back Pain
- Opioid Misuse May Help Predict Alcohol Dependence Treatment Outcomes
- Neuropathic Symptoms Worsen Quality of Life, Function in Hip, Knee Osteoarthritis
- Consensus Guidelines for the Use of Intravenous Ketamine for Chronic Pain
- Pain Societies Issue Guidelines on Use of Ketamine for the Management of Acute Pain
- Labor Epidural Analgesia Linked to Reduced Likelihood of Successful Breastfeeding
- Switching From Buprenorphine-Naltrexone to XR-Naltrexone as Effective as XR-Naltrexone
- Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Associated With Reduced Risk for Opioid-Related Deaths
- History of Migraine May Be Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Symptom Severity, Sensory Sensitivity May Indicate Pain Centralization in Chronic Overlapping Pain Conditions
- Human Diagnosis Project Aims to Address Challenges Among Uninsured
- Healthcare Technology Affects Younger Patient Satisfaction
- FDA Announces New Drug Shortages Task Force