MURINE EARIGATE KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isotonic, desalinated seawater; reduced-pressure spray.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE EARIGATE KIDS:
Prevention of ear wax build-up.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Tilt head to side of application. 1–2 quick sprays 3 times per week. Heavy wax build-up: may use daily.
Ear tubes. Otitis or other ear infections. Perforated eardrums. Meniere's Syndrome. Dizziness, vertigo, difficulty hearing, other ear problems.
Impacted earwax (must remove by a healthcare professional prior to use).
Spray—3.3oz (50 applications)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Prioritizing Rest in Hospital Settings: Poor Sleep Increases Costs, Complications, and Mortality
- Pain Catastrophizing Decreases in Rheumatoid Arthritis After DMARD Initiation
- Addressing Commercial Incentives in the Medical Device Industry
- Cancer Patients Treated With Step III Opioids Often Have Sleep Disturbances
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective