MURINE EAR DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE EAR DROPS:
5–10 drops into ear. Keep drops in ear several minutes. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed. May irrigate with warm water.
Perforated eardrum or after ear surgery. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if excessive ear wax remains after 4 consecutive days of use.
Soln—15mL (dropper bottle); Ear Wax Removal System—15mL (dropper bottle w. ear syringe)
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis