Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 600mg; ext-rel tabs; gluten- and sugar-free.
Indications for MUCINEX:
Swallow whole. 1–2 tabs every 12 hours. Max: 4 tabs/day.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers. Mini-Melts: Renal disease. Magnesium-restricted diet.
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash.
Tabs 600mg, Max Strength (YES); Pkts, Soln (NO)
Tabs 600mg—20, 40, 100, 500; Max Strength—14, 28; Pkts—12; Soln—4oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis