MEGACE ORAL SUSPENSION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Megestrol acetate 40mg/mL; lemon-lime flavor.
Indications for MEGACE ORAL SUSPENSION:
Anorexia, cachexia, or unexplained significant weight loss in patients diagnosed with AIDS.
History of thromboembolic disease. Diabetes. Pregnancy (Cat.X): not recommended.
May increase insulin requirements. Decreases indinavir levels.
GI upset, impotence, flatulence, rash, hypertension, fever, decreased libido, breakthrough bleeding, hyperglycemia, insomnia.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis