MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX D OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Guaifenesin 1200mg + pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg; ext-rel tabs.
Indications for MAXIMUM STRENGTH MUCINEX D:
Chest and nasal congestion. Sinus pressure.
Swallow whole. Take with a full glass of water. 1 tab every 12 hours. Max: 2 tabs/day.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Cardiovascular disease. Hyperthyroidism. Hypertension. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Expectorant + decongestant.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs (see Contraindications).
GI upset, drowsiness, headache, rash, dizziness, nervousness, insomnia.
D—18, 36; Max Strength—24; Soln—4oz
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Reducing Mortality After Overdose: Is Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder Effective?
- A Physician's Guide to Incorporating Patient Spirituality in Practice
- Low Literacy Self-Management Program for Chronic Pain May Be Effective
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- The Challenge of Compassion in Modern Healthcare Settings
- Republican Opposition to Obamacare: What's Done, What's to Come
- Lowering Default Pill Counts in EMRs May Effectively Reduce Postoperative Opioid Prescription Numbers
- Steps Taken to Increase Use of Electronic Tools in Medicine
- Daily and Retrospective Pain Measurements Comparable in Hip Osteoarthritis