Here are five potentially pivotal MACRA issues that you should know about.
Healthcare is shifting to a value-based system that evaluates outcomes and cost, promising to provide a sustainable healthcare cost reform.
Implementation of the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act has made fundamental changes to the government's approach to physician payment.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Stages of Low Back Pain Have Specific Sets of Clinical Indicators
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Pain Interference Associated With Depression, Pain Self-Efficacy in Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Detox vs Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy: Expert Roundtable
- Factors Associated With Neuropathic Pain in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Effect of Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Fatal, Nonfatal Drug Overdoses
- Standardized SCS Workflow May Effectively Alleviate Failed Back Surgery Syndrome-Related Pain
- Marijuana Legalization and Opioid Prescribing Rates
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Interbrain Coupling During Handholding Associated With Analgesia, Empathy
- FDA Issues Warning to Companies Selling Kratom-Containing Products
- Recommendations Developed for Managing Postpartum Pain
- Cryoablation Efficacious for Cancer Pain, Review Finds
- Art Intervention Clinically Effective in Treating Cancer-Related Pain, Mood Symptoms
- Pain, Cognitive Dysfunction in SLE Mediated by Sleep Disturbance, Depression