Researchers have created a set of 21 candidate criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus as apart of a multiphase development of a set of criteria for the disease.
Fractional exhaled nitric oxide monitoring may provide a potential biomarker of disease activity and signify the emergency of pulmonary involvement in children with SLE.
Researchers from the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research may have identified a potential cause for lupus, which may lead to new treatment options.
Preclinical alterations in levels of soluble mediators may predict transition to SLE for unaffected relatives of patients with SLE.
Consuming adequate amounts of the right nutrients can help relieve symptoms and improve outcomes in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
The Lupus Foundation of America announced it is accepting applications for 8 research grants to fund lupus research.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Two Screening Tools May Accurately Predict Transition From Acute to Chronic Low Back Pain
- Operant Learning May Provide More Benefits Than Energy Conservation in Fibromyalgia
- Predicting the Magnitude of Placebo Analgesia in Chronic Pain
- Methamphetamine Use on the Rise in Patients With Opioid Use Disorder
- Examining the Efficacy of Different Oxygen Flow Rates for Cluster Headache Attacks
- The Unintended Consequences of the CDC Opioid Guideline According to Pain Management Specialists
- Initial Consultation for Neck Pain May Reduce Opioid Consumption, Healthcare Utilization
- FDA-Approved Test Provides Pharmacogenetic Reports Directly to Consumers
- Set of Interventions May Effectively Reduce Opioid Overprescribing
- Cannabinoid-Associated Analgesia May Be Mediated Through Modulation of Affective Processes
- Half of the Responders to Our Poll Agree With the Approval of Dsuvia: We Want to Hear From You
- Daily Alcohol Use May Drive Chronic Pain in Adults With HIV
- Tools to Address the Opioid Crisis
- AHA/ACC Release Updated Guidelines for Cholesterol Management
- Women Fed Soy Formula as Infants More Likely to Experience Menstrual Pain