Generic Name and Formulations:
Brimonidine tartrate 0.025%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for LUMIFY:
To relieve redness due to minor eye irritations.
Adults and Children:
<5yrs: consult physician. ≥5yrs: 1 drop in affected eye(s) every 6–8hrs; max 4 times daily.
Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, continued redness or irritation occurs. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >3 days. Remove contact lenses before use; may reinsert 10mins later. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Separate administration of other oph drugs by ≥5mins.
Clinical Pain Advisor Articles
- Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Formulations: Barriers to Broader Use
- Women Frequently Prescribed High Doses of Opioids After Vaginal Delivery
- Notifications by PDMPs May Not Effectively Reduce Opioid Misuse
- Virtual Reality May Effectively Reduce Sensory, Affective, and Cognitive Pain During Labor
- Medical Cannabis Legalization Associated With Reduced Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions
- Neuropathic Pain Medications
- Higher Buprenorphine Dose May Not Increase Severity of Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Terms Used for Addiction May Be Associated With Explicit, Implicit Bias
- Ketamine Infusions May Be Effective for Refractory Headache
- Physical, Psychosocial Activity May Be Protective Against Development of Chronic Pain in Older Adults
- Opioid Use Disorder Prevalence at Delivery on the Rise in the US, According to CDC
- Suprazygomatic Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block May Quickly Relieve Status Migrainosus Pain
- Pharmacologically Induced Headache Accompanied by Dilated Cephalic Vessels
- IV Lidocaine May Be Safe, Efficacious for Pediatric Status Migraine
- Gray Matter Changes in Migraine Associated With Clinical Characteristics